We are looking for an Oracle Fusion Support engineer that will be part of our growing ERP (Enterprice Resource Planning) support team.
AniCura is one of Europe’s leading providers of high-quality veterinary care for companion animals.
AniCura offers a wide range of high-quality medical services covering preventive and basic health care as well as advanced diagnostics, internal medicine, intensive care, surgery and orthopaedics. AniCura also provides rehabilitation, physiotherapy and dietary advice and offers selected pet food and care products.
AniCura is present at 270 European locations and creates peace of mind for pet owners through excellent access and patient safety. Every year, AniCura’s 5,500 employees attend to more than 2.5 million companion animal patients. AniCura is a trusted training and referral body.
We shape the future of veterinary care together through co-operation and knowledge sharing in a values-based organization. We have a common passion for developing our business and offer the best service to our patients and customers; pets and their owners.
We are currently in the process of rolling out Oracle Finance Cloud in all our markets and need to staff our support organization for the future. You, together with the other specialists in team, will be the point of contact for system related 2nd level support for 11 countries in our European landscape. As part of the role you will also play a key role in onboard new clinics joining the company to the ERP solution.
- Functional application support of Oracle Financials Cloud system solution including the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts receivables, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Tax, Intercompany
- Support the Apro banking system solution including the modules: Banking and Invoice scanning
- Integration support from Oracle Financials Cloud to other systems, like payroll, data warehouse etc.
- Participate in the onboarding of new clinics onto the ERP platform.
- Take active part in the team to constantly improve and develop our ways of working.
You will be part of the AniCura ERP Support team, and report to the CIO. The role is based in Danderyd, Stockholm, Sweden, or as an alternative, our office in Amsterdam, Netherlands or Madrid, Spain. The role is permanent and you will be working full time.
Who are you?
You enjoy building something new and thrive in a growing business where you can contribute to a higher life quality for pets and their owners. We shape the future of veterinary care together and we are a truly values driven organisation. To learn more about our values please take a look here.
You are expected to have:
- Good understanding of financial processes
- Previous experience of finance system support
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Experience in working with IT and business stakeholders to understand high level requirements and model them into solutions that can be developed
- Relevant University degree in data, IT, engineering or similar
- Excellent English, both verbal & written
- Experience of working in an international context
- A valid work permit.
As a person we believe you are driven, efficient and always seeking to improve. Further we believe you are a problem solver with strong sense for customer care, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
It is likely that you have a passion for pets and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high pace and opportunity to make an impact.
We evaluate the applications as they come, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as you can!
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for being part of building something new!
Genom att skicka ansökan samtycker jag till att mina uppgifter registreras och behandlas i rekryteringssyfte enligt dessa villkor.