AniCura is one of Europe’s leading providers of high-quality veterinary care for companion animals. AniCura is present at 270 European locations and creates peace of mind for pet owners through excellent access and patient safety. Every year, AniCura’s 5,500 employees attend to more than 2.5 million companion animal patients. AniCura is a trusted training and referral partner.
We now want to strengthen our anesthesiology team further in AniCura’s Animal Hospital Bagarmossen, south of Stockholm. The Regional Animal Hospital is an exclusive small animal emergency- and referral hospital that receives approximately 32.000 patients annually and performs around 100 surgeries every week. The hospital has around the clock services, 160 employees and has undergone extensive remodelling some years ago transforming it into a modern veterinary facility with state-of-the-art equipment.
The successful candidate will join a team of veterinarians and veterinary technicians in close cooperation with other departments within the hospital, referring hospitals and clinics. Daily work at the hospital includes:
- Making our patients comfortable and pain-free during their visit at our surgery department
- Induce anesthesia, intubate, and maintain the patient in a suitable plane of anesthesia
- Setting up anesthetic protocols for patients
- Monitor and take care of patients in the recovery phase following anesthesia
- Knowledge sharing within your area of expertise
- Licensed veterinarian
- Preferably specialised in the anesthesiology and analgesia field
- Fluent in spoken and written English and a willingness to learn Swedish
We value your ability to work together with all kinds of teams. We offer a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, an interesting caseload and good work-life balance. The position is open now.
Would you like to join us?
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a letter of interest
at latest by December 20, 2019. If you have questions about the position, please contact Åsa Hersén Veterinarian Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +46 70 315 22 56 or Erika Kalmér, HR-Manager at email@example.com, phone +46 70 555 15 21.
Genom att skicka ansökan samtycker jag till att mina uppgifter registreras och behandlas i rekryteringssyfte enligt dessa villkor.