As an employee at AniCura you are part of a European family of passionate and dedicated colleagues.
AniCura’s ambition is to be the most attractive employer within veterinary care. We dedicate significant time and resources into developing our employees, as we know that high employee satisfaction is key to reaching our goals of providing a best in class medical quality and customer service.
AniCura as a company and employer can be summarized as below:
- A truly values driven organization. Our values guide us in everything we do, from medical care and customer relations to leadership and employee interaction. We invest time and effort in our values to make sure these are shared throughout the company.
- A shared passion for pets. At AniCura, we share a great passion for companion animals and their well-being. We treat pets with the compassion and respect that they deserve, and are united in our commitment to improve their quality of life.
- Quality as the first priority. High medical quality is at the heart of our business and we have a unique quality program and a dedicated team to support quality development at all our animal hospitals and clinics.
- Financially stable. We are convinced that continuous investments in our staff, advanced medical equipment, systems, infrastructure and facilities are all important to reach our goals.
- Unique opportunities for personal growth. AniCura’s employees grow and learn through our educational initiatives and our international network of veterinary professionals. We help our employees to share knowledge between countries and clinics, and we encourage individuals to specialize.
- Work life balance. AniCura strives to find solutions to combine work and family. We are convinced that being able to combine many aspects of life is key to our success.
- A life-changing journey. AniCura is one of the fastest growing veterinary care companies in the world and everyone at our company is part of the same journey. At AniCura, we shape the future of veterinary care, together.
Your role would be to join the team of radiologists receiving and evaluating cases from across the AniCura Group, spanning over 200 clinics and hospitals in seven countries.
You will be a part of our growing team of remote-working specialist radiologists and neurologists, bringing the very best care to pets in all locations and realising our vision of shaping the future of veterinary care, together.
Søknad og kontakt
or contact Jo Amundstad at firstname.lastname@example.org +47 98838800
|Søknadsfrist||Rekrutteringen skjer fortløpende|
Ved å sende inn en søknad, godtar jeg at mine data vil bli registrert og behandlet til bruk i rekrutteringsprosessen i henhold til disse vilkårene.