These projects were granted financial support by AniCura's Research Fund in 2018.
- Sofie van Meervenne, Kalmarsund, Sweden
"The role of sex hormones in idiopathic epilepsy in dogs."
- Carina Renner - Babenhausen, Germany
"CT assessment of the arthroscopic treatment of canine medial coronoid disease"
- Neoklis Apostolopolous, Augsburg, Germany
"Potential of interference of the novel monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Lokivetmab used in atopic dermatitis with serum protein electrophoresis and immunofixation protein electrophoresis"
- Bart Ruijter, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
"The faecal microbiome signatures of dogs with chronic inflammatory enteropathies"
- Ulrika Grönlund, Stockholm, Sweden
"Anaerobic bacteria in deep infections in dogs and cats with focus on bacterial species and their susceptibility patterns"
- Julia Lieser, Augsburg, Germany
"Oxidative erythrocyte damage in dogs after several days of therapy with either meloxicam, carprofen or metamizole"
- Katarina Varjonen, Stockholm, Sweden
"Assessment of efficacy of hyposensitization in cats diagnosed with asthma showing increased levels of allergen specific IgE."
- Susanne Boroffka, Utrecht, The Netherlands
"Comparison of Ultrasonography and CT-enterography findings with results of endoscopy and full thickness biopsies in 25 canine patients with gastro-intestinal disease."
- Helene Alm, Stockholm, Sweden
"Evaluating male dog fertility using anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH)"
- Marieke Knies, Dordrecht, The Netherlands
"Prevalence of hypersomatotropism in cats with concentric left ventricular hypertrophy"
- Irene Flickinger, Hünenberg, Switzerland
"Dose escalating Phase I and II study of doxorubicin and temozolamide in treatment of canine hemangiosarcoma"