About the job
The position of Regional Business Partner will be responsible for driving success of AniCura in DACH from an operational standpoint. The jobholder will be assigned to several AniCura clinics and practices in a designated region. The role includes steering, advising and supporting the clinics in operational matters both on a strategic and a highly pragmatic day-to-day level. Building and maintaining effective work relationships across all hierarchy and educational levels within the organisation will be key to success in this role. Key objective lies in framing, communicating, implementing and monitoring the success of projects that are key to value creation for AniCura and the clinics and practices in specific. The position will add capacity to the central team and clinic organisations to execute initiatives that are value-drivers and through a captivating presentation, perseverance, diligence and results-orientation. The function will also be key in inspiring the clinic teams to change, grow and perform, while establishing AniCura values as a guiding compass in everyday clinic and practice interaction. The Regional Business Partner will play a crucial role in providing leverage to the Business Area Manager DACH.
Tasks as Regional Business Partner will include but are not limited to:
Build, maintain and strengthen productive clinic relationships
- Serve as point-of-contact for clinics and practices in the region
- Help build strong, coherent, enthusiastic and successfully evolving AniCura family of clinics/practices
- Build trustful and effective relationships with practice managers and teams at clinics/practices
- Encourage knowledge sharing, best practices implementation, and general communication among sites
- Encourage AniCura values in clinic, central and external interactions
Drive value creation at clinics through execution of key projects and solving everyday challenges
- Act as business catalyst, review gaps in the clinic offering and identify value-adding initiatives to ensure constant improvement to maintain the leading position in the market
- Devise and implement projects of strategic importance at clinics and practices – exemplary topics: quality & productivity; pricing strategy; referral management; digital improvements; employee satisfaction and engagement
- Work with clinics and practices on-site to sustainably implement change
- Support active succession management at relevant sites in cooperation with HR
- Unlock systems capabilities and install process for effective KPI reporting and tracking
- Drive regional performance and monitor strategic, operational as well as financial progress of clinics and practices
- Report project and financial progress as needed
Ensure effective communications and alignment within and beyond central team
- Support with regional M&A activities in cooperation with the M&A team
- Support with regional marketing activities in cooperation with Marketing
- Facilitate effective service delivery of central functions into clinics and practices
- Liase with team members in DACH central team as needed
- Liase with AniCura Group colleagues as needed
- Help with the roll-out of Group initiatives at clinics and practices
- Manage local stakeholder relationships (e.g. bpt, chambers)
- An academic degree within a relevant specialisation (e.g. Veterinary Medicine, Human Medicine or Business Administration)
- At least 5 years’ work experiences as business developer, consultant or project manager in a like-minded business environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership and hands-on, down-to-earth, open-minded personality
- Strong planning and organising skills as well as project management capabilities
- Management and leadership experience in a complex environment are an advantage
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), strong collaboration skills and networking capabilities
- Fluency in German and English
- Willingness to travel on a regular base
The Regional Business Partner reports to the Business Area Manager DACH.
AniCura is one of Europe’s leading providers of high-quality veterinary care for companion animals. We offer a wide range of high-quality medical services covering preventive and basic health care as well as advanced diagnostics, internal medicine, intensive care, surgery and orthopedics. AniCura also provides rehabilitation, physiotherapy and dietary advice and offers selected pet food and care products.
AniCura is present at 250 European locations and creates peace of mind for pet owners through excellent access and patient safety. Every year, AniCura’s 5000 employees attend to more than 2.5 million companion animal patients. AniCura is a trusted training and referral body.
Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
By submitting an application, I agree that my data is registered and processed for recruitment purposes under these terms and conditions.