About the job
We are looking for an ECVIM or ACVIM diplomate to be head of our Internal Medicine unit. The successful applicant will join our team of veterinarians with postgraduate degrees and certified specialist of the Spanish Veterinary Association (AVEPA) and qualified Technicians.
Hospital Veterinario Marina Baixa is a multidisciplinary referral hospital offering specialist services in diagnostic imaging ( spiral CT scanner, ultrasonography and fluoroscopy), cardiology, endoscopy and minimally invasive surgery, orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery , Physiotherapy and neurology. The referral hospital is a modern, state-of- the-art hospital with a wide range of equipment. In our partner center Neuroncovet we have 1.5teslas MRI.
Areas of responsibilities
- Internal Medicine specialized consultations
- Head of the Internal Medicine Unit: providing internal development of our interns and residents
- Full-time position (4 days a week)
The location is in Alfaz del Pi, Alicante in eastern Spain. In Alfaz del Pi there live people of over 50 different nationalities. More than a half of all foreign residents are citizens of Great Britain, Holland and Scandinavian countries. It’s interesting to note that Alfaz del Pi has the largest residential community of Norwegian After Norway itself.
Hospital Veterinario Marina Baixa is part of AniCura Group. AniCura provides modern, high quality veterinary care for pets of 250 European locations.
- We are looking for an ECVIM or ACVIM diplomate
- You have several years of experience within internal medicine
- Excellent comunications skills and you enjoy presenting at industry conferences and writing articles
- You are fluent in Spanish both spoken and written, or you have the commitment to learn
Application and contact
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting an application, I agree that my data is registered and processed for recruitment purposes under these terms and conditions.