About the job
Take part in leading the digitalization of European veterinary care.
We shape the future of veterinary care together through co-operation and knowledge sharing in a values-based organization. We have a common passion for developing our business and offer the best service to our patients and customers; pets and their owners.
In this newly created, central role, you will take the front-row seat at the successful and fast-growing AniCura Group, during the exciting times of digital transformation of the veterinary industry across Europe. There will be opportunity to make impact, develop new concepts and take an integral part in our change journey within digitalisation.
You are expected to:
- bring fresh perspectives and contribute to new ways of working internally amongst employees, between clinics and between veterinarians and pet owners.
- support all group wide digitalisation initiatives and to provide the overview of their status and impact to the organisation.
- come up with new concepts and create appealing messages through both words and visuals
- step in as a project leader for digital initiatives involving one or many countries
The role is based in our head offices in Danderyd, Stockholm and you will report to the group chief digital officer.
We are looking for a digital savvy, business minded individual with great collaboration skills.
You thrive in a growing environment with high pace and an international perspective.
- a bachelor’s degree in business or engineering, preferably with digitalisation as a central theme
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience, for example as a project manager or a management trainee
- excellent communication skills. Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- confidence in using both Microsoft Excel & Power Point at a fairly advanced level.
Furthermore, you are a genuine team player and enjoy working with a large variety of people from different countries and backgrounds.
We share a passion for pets. It’s very likely that you in the middle of a software implementation project in a clinic get approached by one of our adorable patients.
Application and contact
Interested in joining our family?
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com. Last date for applications is the 20th of December. We will be conducting interviews throughout the application process so do not hesitate to apply.
More about AniCura
AniCura is part of Mars Petcare’s family of veterinary care businesses alongside US-based Blue Pearl, VCA Hospitals, Pet Partners and Banfield as well as UK-based Linnaeus. Mars Petcare is a growing segment of approximately 50 brands, made up of about 75,000 Associates in more than 55 countries who serve the nutrition and health needs of dogs, cats, horses, fish and birds every day. Mars Petcare has been in operation for more than 75 years and now includes three of the top five pet food brands in the world - PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS® and ROYAL CANIN®. Mars Petcare is also home to the brands NUTRO®, GREENIES®, SHEBA®, CESAR®, IAMS® AND EUKANUBA®.
Mars Petcare is the world's biggest veterinary health group with hospitals such as BANFIELD®, BLUE PEARL®, PET PARTNERS®, and VCA® - making Mars the largest veterinary operation in the North America.
By submitting an application, I agree that my data is registered and processed for recruitment purposes under these terms and conditions.