For the 5th year running we are happy to welcome you to a course in Internal Medicine with a focus on Laboratory Diagnostics!
The course is aimed at veterinarians and biomedical analysts wanting to learn more about the systematic diagnostic approach to the most common patients within internal medicine.
Learning objectives: After the course the participant will:
- Have an understanding of commonly used laboratory diagnostic tools
- Have a deeper knowledge of pathophysiology in major disease processes in small animal practice
- Be able to make correct interpretations from deviations of laboratory parameters in the internal medicine patient
- Have a structured and effective approach to the diagnostic work up in different internal medicine cases, including the bleeding patient, hematology, acid base disorders, endocrine patients, kidney disease, gastrointestinal disease and liver disease
- Have knowledge about common laboratory work including the most common analytical and preanalytical errors and how to avoid these
The course is under application for accreditation for the Swedish and Norwegian specialist in diseases of dogs and cats programmes. Other specialisations can be applied for upon request.
The course is given in English.
Nova Park Conference
Gredelbyvägen 138, 741 71, Knivsta
4/15/2021 8:00 AM
4/17/2021 1:30 PM