Veterinary point of care ultrasound (POCUS) is a rapid, non-invasive, bedside, diagnostic image modality which is not limited to only veterinarians. The entire team can benefit from learning this technique, not only for the improved patient safety but also for increased disease detection. This short webinar will go over real-life cases, benefits and limitations of POCUS and steps to get you and your team engaged with POCUS.
Join Hugo Swanstein, veterinarian at University hospital for companion animals in Copenhagen for an ACE Lunch&Learn webinar discussing this topic.
In this webinar we'll learn about:
- Abdominal fluid score and how to use it
- Halo sign and the usages (such as anaphylaxis, cardiac tamponade, sepsis and more)
- Detection of pericardial effusion
- Detection of pneumoabdomen
- Urinary bladder estimation
In cooperation with MIG Emergency and Critical Care.
12/6/2022 12:00 PM
12/6/2022 12:50 PM