Through a series of on-demand webinars this course will discuss what special considerations need to be taken into account during small mammal anaesthetic procedures. Starting with admission and handling of the patient to post-anaesthetic recovery and hospitalisation.
- Anatomy, physiology and behaviour
- Intravenous catherisation and endotracheal intubation
- Admission and handling
- Pre-anaesthetic evaluation
- Pain assesment and hospitalisation
- Summary - best practice guidelines
The course is open-access to all AniCurians by using the link below: