Dear Mentors of the AniCura Veterinary Graduate Programme Spring 2022 Group!
I am very happy to finally be able to offer you a live mentorship training session additional to the on-demand MCVE Mentorship Essentials series that I sent you information about previously.
I would like to invite you to a webinar session together with Carolyne Crowe, Head of Training at the VDS, discussing the principles and benefits of coaching and mentoring on January 31st, 09.00 - 13.00 CET. Please either 'Book' or 'Decline' below so I know how many will be attending!
In this webinar we'll learn to:
▪ Understand the threats to graduates’ performance and how to develop their resilience in practice
▪ Define stress and be aware of the difference between pressure and stress
▪ Identify your own communication and leadership style-strengths and areas for growth
▪ Identify personal signs and symptoms of stress, burnout and compassion fatigue
▪ An introduction to the GROW model of coaching
▪ Understand how to combine your role coaching/mentoring your new graduate with the clinical demands of your existing role
▪ Practical tools and tips to match and manage expectations, improve time management, become an effective coach and mentor and develop resilience in yourself and your graduate
Carolyne is an equine vet, personal performance coach, mentor, international speaker, researcher and lecturer, and has a Masters degree in Workplace Health and Wellbeing. As Head of Training at the VDS, and a founding member of the Coach of Excellence Accreditation, Carolyne was awarded an Honorary Fellowship in 2020 for her outstanding contribution to the profession.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions about the webinar.